Sunday, November 6, 2016

I don't know what I'm doing.

My corporate place gave me a hell of a run-around when I decided I didn't want to be manager. So, I applied to a bunch of other places - I have to pay my bills, right?

I'm not officially on the schedule again, picking up shifts when I can, but I had an interview today at a place I think might be a better fit and they really want me.

But, funny story from tonight - a guy came in with a stolen credit card to pick up a to-go. When they run the card, it comes up as fraudulent so my manager calls the cops and stalls the guy. He waited for almost an hour before giving up and leaving, but police caught him in the lot. I'm not sure what happened after that, if they took him in or not. But honestly, you steal a card and come in for take-out? and you know the card is stolen and wait for that long?

0 comments:

Post a Comment